Https //Www.microsoft.com/Link Code Minecraft;- To enjoy online multiplayer and cross-platform play in Minecraft Dungeons on the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation® platforms, you must have a Microsoft Account. Step-by-step instructions are provided for logging in and making new acquaintances online.
Setting up a Microsoft account is free if you don’t already have one
- To enter your code, sign in with your Microsoft account.
- How can I link my PlayStation 4 console to my Microsoft account?
- Click “Sign in with a Microsoft account” on the Minecraft Game Home Screen.
- An 8-digit code will be shown on the screen and a link to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect will be provided. Visiting https://login.live.com/oauth20 remote connect.srf will take you to the Microsoft Live “Enter Code” login screen. The Code Login Page may be accessed by clicking here.
- Enter the 8-digit code into the Microsoft Live login screen. Select “Next” to proceed.
- To connect your two accounts, you’ll need to sign in to your Microsoft Live Account.
- Don’t forget to use the Microsoft account information that you wish to link with your PlayStation Network account.
- A Nintendo Switch Online subscription or a PlayStation® Plus membership for a PlayStation® system is also needed to play online on the Nintendo Switch.
Minecraft Dungeons: Online Multiplayer Requirements on the Nintendo Switch
- To play the game, you’ll have to use your Microsoft Account credentials. First and foremost, you must take this action.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft Account, go to the References section at the conclusion of this tutorial. Create a Microsoft account using Minecraft’s tutorial.
- The Nintendo Switch Online Membership must be active.
- Dungeons may be started in Minecraft.
- As instructed on the page, enter your Microsoft account information.
Using a separate device, go to https://www.microsoft.com/link to access your Microsoft account. Use the code that appeared on your Nintendo Switch console to log into your account. The Switch is a Nintendo product. Use your Microsoft account to log in.
You can now access Minecraft Dungeons with your Microsoft account. Linking your accounts is optional and may be done later from the Game Settings > Configure Online Play option. Minecraft dungeons may be played online.
In order to play Minecraft Dungeons with your friends on the Nintendo Switch, pick the Online Game option and click Add Friend.
Include your friends.Minecraft dungeons mysticThe Switch is a Nintendo product.
From the main menu, you may join your friends’ gaming sessions. By beginning an online game and then choosing Friends from the Camp, you may invite your friends to join your gaming sessions.
In a previous version of this page, it was stated that if a Gamertag with the same name already existed, the username would have to be changed. After an upgrade to Microsoft’s account system last year, users no longer had to choose a new name in order to distinguish themselves from others with the same name. This was an oversight on our part, and it is very much regretted.