Https //Bridge.texas Agriculture.gov;- In order to fulfill TDA’s commitment to consumer protection, it is necessary to issue licenses and registrations to businesses. By requiring a license or registration, the Transportation Development Administration (TDA) guarantees that the licensee has satisfied all applicable criteria.
During the first year after the submission of your application, you must complete ALL licensing activities (including testing). An application that is not complete on the one-year anniversary of its filing will be considered invalid. Unprocessed applications will not be repaid, and any application fees paid in connection with unprocessed applications will not be reimbursed.
The licensing fee helps to support the inspections that the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) conducts to guarantee that all licensees satisfy the high standards of quality, safety, and transparency that Texans have come to expect.
For online purchases, an extra processing charge may be levied depending on the kind of license being used. To renew your membership online, go to THIS LINK.
- Preparing for payment begins with gathering your checkbook or credit card, whatever you like to use.
- 2.Log in using your TDA username and password by visiting this page. 3.
- Please keep in mind that the case of your username and password is important.
- 3. Select the “Enter Renewals” option. The bridge will show all of your TDA licenses, as well as information about your clients.
- 4. In Step 4, check the boxes next to the license(s) you want to renew.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click on the Renew option to renew your subscription.
- 5. Fill out the payment details and submit your transaction by clicking on the “Submit” button to complete your purchase.
Make a copy of your confirmation page to use as a receipt for your purchase. After receiving your application, TDA will ship your license(s) to you within 5 business days.
It is mandatory for TDA to send out a renewal invoice to license holders at least 30 days prior to the expiry date of their current license. TDA typically sends out renewal invoices 45 days before a license’s expiry date, allowing time for processing. The invoice is sent to the contact information that has been provided.
The TDA must be informed immediately if your mailing address has been altered or amended. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in the invoice not being received. This, in turn, may result in your payment being late, resulting in a significant late charge being assessed.